Thursday, December 2, 2010

MOJO STONE

 Our latest video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Mf_IZpWPw



Me and my good, good buddy, David Donaldson, formed a little duet back in the fall of our sophomore year.  We released a sugary e.p. which we stupidly called Mojo Stoned.  

Since then, we've become a full band with the likes of Henry McGill and Neil Wogensen. These boys share a passion for music with me and we fucking love playing together. 

We're coming out with our first official E.P. next spring, produced by our very talented pal, Matt Linesch.  I don't think I've ever been more excited for anything in my whole life. Honestly. These five silly little songs mean so much to us now and we can't wait to show them to everyone and let them become a part of your daily soundtrack.  I hope they will eventually mean as much to you as they do to us.

STAY TUNED!

Nat.


No comments:

Post a Comment